Who we are
Effective as of April 18th, 2020
Onmark Management LLC.
DBA Marcus Anthony Table
DBA Wah Gwan™
If you are a Nevada Resident, California Resident, or a data subject in Europe, please see respectively the “Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents,” “Additional Disclosures for California Residents,” and “Additional Disclosures for People in Europe” sections below. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect information about you when you use the Services, including information you provide when you register an account, update your profile, access our content, make a purchase, participate in a promotion, contact customer support, or apply for a job. The information that we collect, and how we use and share that information, including the categories of information we collect and have collected in the last 12 months:
1. Information you Provide:
Registered User Information.
Billing Information and Transaction Information.
If you purchase a Product through the Platform, you will be required to provide us with your name, billing address and shipping address. We use this information to process and ship your Product order(s), and you authorize us to share this information with suppliers of the Product(s) that you order, so that they can process and ship your order(s).
We collect information including your interests, inferences, preferences and favorites.
We collect information regarding your content, including content within any messages you send to use (such as feedback and questions to customer support) or publicly post on the Services (such as in product reviews or article comments). We also collect content within any messages you exchange with other users through the Services (such as when you reply to a comment on one of our articles), and we will never use or share such information for direct marketing purposes.
Job Applicant Data.
We collect information when you apply for a job, including your employment and education history, transcript, writing samples, and references as necessary to consider your job application for open positions.
You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
2. Information Collected Automatically.
In addition, we automatically collect information when you use the Services. The categories of information we automatically collect and have collected in the last 12 months includes:
Service Use Data.
This includes data about features you use, pages you visit, emails and advertisements you view, products and services you view and purchase, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
We collect data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address and Ad Id.
Certain features and functionalities of the Platform may be based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, we may automatically collect geo-locational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain service providers. Collection of this information occurs only when the Platform is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such information by adjusting your browser settings, in which case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
We use various current – and later – developed tracking technologies to automatically collect information when you use the Services, including the following:
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics and advertising, and your rights and choices regarding them, see the “Analytics and Advertising” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections below.
3. Information from Other Sources
We also collect information from other sources. The following are the categories of sources we collect information from:
- Consumers or users of the Services
- Social networks when you engage with our content, reference our Services, or grant us permission to access information from the social networks.
- Partners that offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources, including data in the public domain.
4. Analytics and Advertising.
We also use audience matching services to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited our Services or are identified in one or more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by us uploading a customer list to a technology service or incorporating a pixel from technology service into our own Service, and the technology service matching common factors between our data and their data. For instance, we incorporate the Facebook pixel on our Service and may share your email address with Facebook as part of our use of Facebook Custom Audiences. Some technology services may provide us with their own data, which is then uploaded into another technology service for matching common factors between those datasets.
For Google Adwords, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
For further information on the types of tracking technologies we use on the Services and your rights and choices regarding analytics, Interest-based Advertising, and Matched Ads, please see the “Information Collection Automatically” and “Your Rights and Choices” sections.
5. Aggregate or De-Identified Data.
In an ongoing effort to better understand users of our Website and Platform and the Products, we might use information, including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our Website, Platform or Products. This aggregated or de-identified information does not identify you personally. We may use and share this aggregated or de-identified data for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For more information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
6. Purpose of Collection and Use.
- Provide our Website, Platform and related support;
- Process and ship Product orders;
- Perform services requested by you, such as respond to general inquiries, comments, questions, requests, and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Conduct research, including focus groups and surveys;
- Improve our Services, marketing efforts, products and services.
- Solicit feedback regarding our Website, Platform and related support and the Products;
- Develop and provide you direct marketing and relevant content on our Website and Platform, including advertisements regarding products and services of ours or other entities, and communications about our and other entities’ products, offers, promotions, rewards, events, and services;
- Send invoices and receive payments;
- Communicate with you regarding our current and future product and service offerings;
- Conduct promotions, including verifying your eligibility and delivering prizes in connection with your entries;
- Send you advertising;
- Fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your notice and/or consent.
7. Sharing of Information.
- Vendors and Other Parties. We share information with vendors for business and commercial purposes, including analytics and advertising technology companies. Vendors may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the “Analytics and Advertising” section above.
- Affiliates. We share information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies for business purposes such as customer support, marketing, and technical operations. We also share information with affiliates for commercial purposes.
- Partners. We share information with our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Promotions. When you voluntarily enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, we share information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice, and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Disclosure to Public Authorities. We may be required to share information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also share information when compelled to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also share information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Services or anyone else.
- Facilitating Requests. We share information at your request or direction, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Services.
- Consent. We share information with notice to you and your consent.
- Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share information about you, please see “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
7. Viewing Information.
In certain circumstances, we may need to share information about the videos you view on our Services along with other information we have about you, including information you have provided to us (such as your name or address) and information we have automatically collected (such as IP address, device identifier, or precise location data) with Service Providers, Vendors, Affiliates, or Partners. By using the Services, you consent to our doing so, including the collection, use, and sharing as described in this policy.
8. Social Media and Technology Integrations.
We offer parts of our Services through websites, platforms, and services operated or controlled by separate entities. In addition, we integrate technologies operated or controlled by separate entities into parts of our Services. Some examples include:
- Liking, Sharing, and Logging-In. We may embed a pixel or SDK on our Services that allows you to “like” or “share” content on, or log-in to your account through social media. If you choose to engage with such integration, we may receive information from the social network that you have authorized to share with us. Please note that the social network may independently collect information about you through the integration.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
1. Account Information.
You may access, update, or remove certain information that you have provided to use through your account by visiting your account settings or sending an email to the email address set out in the “Contact Us” section below. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
2. Tracking Technologies Choices.
- Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor, recognize or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms including general web browner, “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com .
- Opt-Out for Direct Marketing; Email Management. You may opt-out at any time from the receiving marketing and non-transactional emails from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your request. You may also opt-out of and manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” and “Manage Email Preferences” links located on the bottom of any Marcus Anthony Table marketing email and following the instructions found on the page to which the link takes you. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your Registered User account, any Product orders, or Marcus Anthony Table or Wah Gwan™ ongoing business relations.
INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE THROUGH THE PLATFORM
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such information, and comply with applicable laws and regulations. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Or write to us at:
Onmark Management LLC, 160 Gilroy ave, Uniondale, NY 11553
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Nevada law (NRS 603A.340) requires each business to establish a designated request address where Nevada consumers may submit requests directing the business not to sell certain kinds of personal information that the business has collected or will collect about the consumer. A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration by the business to a third party for the third party to license or sell the personal information to other third parties. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
These additional disclosures for California residents apply only to individuals who reside in California. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt out, and requires businesses collecting or disclosing personal information to provide notices and means to exercise rights.
1. Notice of Collection.
- We collect the following categories of personal information, as enumerated in the CCPA:
- Identifiers, including name, email address, phone number account name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
- Customer records, billing and shipping address, and credit or debit card information.
- Demographics, such as your age or gender. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under other California or federal laws.
- Commercial information, including purchases and engagement with the Services.
- Internet activity, including your interactions with our Services.
- Audio or visual data, including pictures or videos you post on our Services.
- Geolocation data, including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
- Employment and education data, including information you provide when you apply for a job with us.
- Inferences, including information about your interests, preferences and favorites.